Wisdom Teeth: Frequently Asked Questions
common questions about Wisdom Teeth removal
No, but most people do. From time to time, Dr. Cuomo, Dr. Cuomo, Dr. Marzullo, Dr. Patella, Dr. Miller Jr., Dr. Lee and Dr. Valenti see a patient whose wisdom teeth appear to have fit nicely in the mouth and thus don’t need removal, but they are still prone to disease and must be monitored for life.
When is the best time to get wisdom teeth removed?
Do all four teeth have to be pulled?
Is it true that the surgery takes less than an hour?
How long does recovery take after wisdom teeth removal?
Does it hurt to have your wisdom teeth removed?
What is a “dry socket”?
Are you or your loved one suffering from wisdom tooth pain?
Call any of our office locations with questions or schedule an online consultation today!
- Carmel NY Carmel NY Office Phone Number 845-278-2101
- Danbury CT Danbury Office Phone Number 203-797-0008
- Hartsdale Hartsdale NY Office Phone Number 914-997-7688
- Mt. Kisco Mt. Kisco NY Office Phone Number 914-486-5600
- Poughkeepsie NY Poughkeepsie NY Office Phone Number 845-452-2900