Jeffrey Valenti, DDS, MD
ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGEON IN Poughkeepsie NY, Carmel NY, and Danbury CT
Jeffrey Valenti, DDS, MD was born in Mount Kisco, New York, and raised in Rochester, New York. He completed his undergraduate studies at SUNY Cortland. He then continued his studies at New York University College of Dentistry. While at NYU, he participated in many leadership roles such as tutoring other dental students, serving as community service chair on the class council, and being a member of the University Ethics Board. He also conducted research studying the peripheral and central effects of different pain medications on orofacial pain. Dr. Valenti graduated among the top of his class and was selected by faculty to be a part of the merit-based OKU honor society.
Dr. Valenti completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia Pennsylvania and earned his medical at Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson during his residency training. His training included a General Surgery internship and rotations that included trauma, plastic/reconstructive surgery, and anesthesiology. During his residency at Thomas Jefferson, he was trained in full-scope oral and maxillofacial surgery, with an emphasis on orthognathic surgery, minimally invasive temporomandibular joint surgery, treatment of benign pathology, reconstructive surgery, facial trauma, and complex dental implantology.
Dr. Valenti is a board certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and maintains membership with the
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons,
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons,
- the American Dental Association,
- the New York State Dental Association, and
- the New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Get the Best Oral Surgery Services!
In his free time, Dr. Valenti enjoys golf, scuba diving, traveling, and spending time with his family.
Dr. Valenti works out of our Poughkeepsie NY, Carmel NY, and Danbury CT Locations.
Please call the office that is most convenient for you with questions or to schedule your appointment.
- Call our Carmel office at Carmel NY Office Phone Number 845-278-2101 with questions or request an online appointment.
- Call our Danbury office at Danbury Office Phone Number 203-797-0008 with questions or request an online appointment.
- Call our Poughkeepsie office at Poughkeepsie NY Office Phone Number 845-452-2900 with questions or request an online appointment.