First Visit | New Patients
Welcome to our Oral Surgery practice!
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your oral surgery goals.
Call any of our office locations with questions or schedule an online consultation today!
- Carmel NY office at Carmel NY Office Phone Number 845-278-2101
- Danbury CT office at Danbury Office Phone Number 203-797-0008
- Poughkeepsie NY office at Poughkeepsie NY Office Phone Number 845-452-2900
- Hartsdale office at Hartsdale NY Office Phone Number 914-997-7688
- Mt. Kisco office at Mt. Kisco NY Office Phone Number 914-486-5600
Preparing for your Initial Consultation
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Complete our secure online patient registration form. This will save both you and our staff time when you arrive for your appointment.
- Your surgical referral slip and any x-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at the consultation visit.
A preoperative consultation and physical examination is mandatory for patients undergoing IV anesthesia for surgery. Please have nothing to eat or drink eight hours prior to your surgery. You will also need an adult to drive you home.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.