Daisy Lee, DMD
TMJ Specialist in Carmel NY & Danbury CT
Born and raised in New York, Dr. Daisy Lee obtained her Bachelor of Science (B.S) degree from Cornell University and her Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D) degree from the University of Pennsylvania. She then pursued a General Practice Residency at Stony Brook University before completing an Advanced Education in Orofacial Pain Program at NYU Lutheran. Dr. Lee is a member of the American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, and American Academy of Orofacial Pain.
Dr. Lee understands the debilitating impact that temporomandibular disorders and orofacial pain can have on a patient’s life, and believes that all patients deserve to have their frustrations heard. She is known for her compassionate approach and strives to provide high-quality care for each of her patients.
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Science
- University of Pennsylvania, Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Stony Brook University, General Practice Residency
- New York University Lutheran, Advanced Education in Orofacial Pain Program
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- AMerican Academy of Orofacial Pain